Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Friends ♥

  I recently made some cookies for some special people. These kind of cookies are always the most meaningful & enjoyable to make. A very good friend of mine got married and I made the wedding favors. Simple monogram cookies but they came out beautiful. I asked her what other color she wanted besides white & she picked green. I used my airbrush on the edges to give it an added nice touch. Damn I love my airbrush. I am so happy I purchased one. She also asked me to make a tiger & puma cookie for her husband. I would guess he is the tiger & she is the puma lol. They seem to have more creative names for one another than babe & honey I would say ;)
  These cookies were for a buddy of mine that competes in bodybuilding. He is a true champ and an inspiration to so many! These are cookies from the heart ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment